Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tayson Busting a Gut

I just absolutely love watching these two together ... they have such a bond. When Shane first started to tickle Tayson, he was laughing even harder than in the video, and I started laughing. Tayson immediately stopped, looked at me until I stopped laughing, and then looked back at his daddy and smiled. It was like he was saying "Mommy, we have our time, this is my time with Daddy... and you can't laugh!" I'm just lucky he decided to let me record the event!

2 comments:

Danielle and Calan said...

Just wanted to say hi and that ur babe is getting so big and so cute! Love you guys! Hope all is well.

Brooke and Brian said...

Hey so I almost called you last night to bring over that cute baby of yours but I put food in the crock pot to cook all day, adn when i put it in in the morning, there was a lot more food than when I took it out when it was done (well not really, thats just what it looked like cause everything shrunk). Anyway, so your baby is cute. Ryah hasn't all out laughed yet, but I have something I want to try with her to see if she will, but she is so darn cute. I had a dream that she and Tayson hung out last night.

Tayson's First 6 Months Of Life!